Renew Life® Rapid Cleanse, 7 Day Kit
Rapid Cleanse® is a powerful cleanse that can help detoxify your body, restore digestive health, promote bowel movements, and support bowel health.
Ideal for those who want to do a full body cleanse that is short in duration or people who want a quick one-week program before or after the holidays. Rapid Cleanse® is a three-part, 7-day cleanse that combines soluble fibre with herbs, minerals, and amino acids. Effective and helpful if you are struggling to find the time for a longer program, Rapid Cleanse® is a powerful cleanse that can help detoxify your body, restore digestive health, promote bowel movements, and support bowel health.
- TARGETED RAPID CLEANSING FORMULA: Designed for cleansing the liver and colon.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: Rapid Cleanse® Part I vegetable capsules provide antioxidants and contain milk thistle seed, which is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances and dyspepsia (indigestion).
- Rapid Cleanse® Part II is a powdered dietary fibre supplement that provides 100% prebiotic acacia fibre for the maintenance of good health.
- Rapid Cleanse® Part III vegetable capsules support colon cleansing by relieving occasional constipation and promoting healthy bowel movements by the direct laxative effect on the intestines. This formulation is fast-acting and contains synergistic natural ingredients including magnesium hydroxide, cape aloe leaf, Chinese rhubarb root, and triphala.
- SIMPLE 7 DAY PROGRAM: Designed for efficiency and fast cleansing of the body's 7 channels of elimination. Rapid Cleanse® is also shelf-stable meaning it does not need to be refrigerated and is great for travel and on-the-go users.
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life® Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Direction For Use
Directions: Adults: Take 2 capsules of Rapid Cleanse® 1 in the morning with a meal providing protein. Take 1 level scoop (5 g) of Rapid Cleanse® 2 mixed in water or juice in the morning and in the evening. Take 2 capsules of Rapid Cleanse® 3 in the evening with 250 mL of water on an empty stomach (allow 6-12 hours for laxative ect to occur). Do not use within 2 hours of other medications or health products. Drink plenty of water while using this product. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one week. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
Rapid Cleanse® 1 contains (per capsule)
Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) 50% Silymarin 200 mg
Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense) 150 mg
Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) 4:1 Extract (200 mg) 50 mg
Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) 5:1 Extract (250 mg) 50 mg
L-Glutathione 50 mg N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
Stinging Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica), herb top 5:1 Extract (250 mg) 50 mg
Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) 5:1 Extract (125 mg) 25 mg
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 4:1 Extract (100 mg) 25 mg
Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus) 25 mg
Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa) 4:1 Extract (100 mg) 25 mg
Rapid Cleanse® 2 contains (per 5 g - 1 scoop)
Acacia gum (Senegalia senegal) 5 g
Rapid Cleanse® 3 contains (per capsule)
Magnesium (from magnesium hydroxide) 125 mg
Chinese Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum) 175 mg
Cape Aloe Leaf Latex (Aloe ferox) 125 mg
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) 25 mg
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 25 mg
Bitter Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare) 25 mg
Ginger, Rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg
Triphala Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica officinalis) 8.33 mg
Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica) 8.33 mg
Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula) 8.33 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients:Vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose, water), maltodextrin. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, dairy, soy, seafood (crustaceans, shellfish, fish), artificial colour or preservatives, unneccesary binders or fillers.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, gallbladder disorder or cystinuria. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever, or di culty swallowing. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication which inhibit peristaltic movements (e.g. opioids, loperamide). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family or to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease (such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis), bile duct obstruction, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, or diarrhea. Do not use if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, bile duct obstruction, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet), have hemorrhoids or chronic gastrointestinal disorders, or are taking products containing diuretics, corticosteroids or licorice. May cause temporary gas and/or bloating. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty swallowing or breathing. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms, and/or diarrhea. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.